Gurukul Public School
- State Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 7
- Established in 2008
- Teacher to student ratio 1:20
- School Timing - 08:45 AM to 02:30 PM
About this school
Founded in 2008, Gurukul Public School & Jr College is one of the esteemed and renowned schools in Nagpur, Maharashtra. This STATE Board, Co-Ed English medium school renders the best quality learning to the students from Nursery to Grade 7. The school is packed with a well-secured building containing smart classrooms, a library, labs, an activity zone and a playground.
The management is responsible for proper security and maintenance of the school. The faculty is highly certified and keeps on inspiring the students for the best learning. The students can participate in extra-curricular activities and events such as sports, quiz, martial arts, dance, seminars, summer camps, music, and workshops.
LEAD’s ERP software helps the school to adopt the system of hybrid learning. It also automates various administrative tasks and reduces manpower. Admission of the applicants includes the process of registration which is followed by interaction and orientation round with the head.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Science Lab
- Student App Access
- Art & Craft
- Picnic & Excursion
- Student Led Conference
- Music Room
- School Bus
- CCTV Cameras
Sports & Fitness
- Written Test - Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Usha Sharma
- Admission Timeline - Jan to Jun
- New academic year start - Jun
Extra Curricular Achievements
Amravati Rd, Waddhamna,
Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440023
Landmark : Behind of Tamil Nadu Transport