Gnanodhaya International School
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 10
- Established in 2004
- Teacher to student ratio 1:10
- School Timing - 08:45 AM to 04:30 PM
About this school
Founded in 2004, Gnanodhaya International School has evolved into one of the best international schools in Bengaluru, Karnataka. With a well-qualified and dedicated team of educators, the school caters to the specific educational needs of young learners from Nursery to Grade 10. It is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The school is backed by a rich infrastructure that includes smart classrooms, state-of-the-art labs for extracurricular activities, and a library with thousands of books on diverse topics.
To accomplish digital progressions, LEAD's integrated learning management system provides the school with access to digital classrooms. As a result, the school conducts smart classes and other administrative tasks without any hassle.
For admission at Gnanodhaya International School, parents need to visit the admission office to know about the detailed admission process. Below on this page, get your hands on more information such as fees, facilities, picture gallery, etc.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Trained Teachers
- Student App Access
- School Bus
- CCTV Cameras
- Day Care
Sports & Fitness
- Swimming Pool
- Written Test - Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Jyothi
- Admission Timeline - Jan to Jun
- New academic year start - Apr