Musab High School
- State Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 10
- Established in 1995
- Teacher to student ratio 1:35
- School Timing - 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
About this school
Musab High School was established in 1995 and is a co-educational, full primary, State Board school. It is a rural school situated in the old Hafeezpet Miyapur R.R.Dist., The school is currently staffed by a Principal, teachers, a school secretary, and a cleaner/caretaker. Our current philosophy is to provide learning programs that are challenging and appropriate to the present and future needs of our children – Skills for Success.
The school recognizes its responsibility to meet the learning requirements of all children including those with special learning needs and within its general teaching programs. Greta Valley is widely regarded as a school that is providing a good quality education for all its students. The students participate in a range of interesting learning activities that are frequently linked to their own lives and the local community.
Positive features of the school and areas of good performance include
1. The school’s curriculum effectively supports and promotes student learning.
2. It reflects the aspirations of parents for students.
3. The vision, values, and key competencies are clearly articulated. They are reflected in the identified skills, abilities, and attributes that students must acquire to experience ongoing success. These learning qualities provide a focus for teachers and students and give coherence to the curriculum.
4. Each curriculum area has an overarching learning statement. This helps teachers to ensure that curriculum delivery provides appropriate coverage of all curriculum areas.
5. Teachers use effective practices to meet the wide range of students' needs and abilities in their classrooms. The provision of familiar contexts and the effective use of information technology in learning programs are helping students to develop as self-managed learners in a global setting.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Trained Teachers
- Science Lab
- CCTV Cameras
- Written Test - Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Abdul Rahman
- Admission Timeline - Apr to Jun
- New academic year start - Jun