New Indian Public School
- State Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 5
- Established in 1999
- Teacher to student ratio 1:29
- School Timing - 08:45 AM to 03:45 PM
About this school
Established in 1999, New Indian Public School is among the oldest schools in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka. The school has been recognised by the State board to deliver education from Nursery to class 5th. This co-ed school delivers all lectures in the English medium.
New Indian Public School has a highly qualified and trained teaching staff of 25+ teachers. Besides the approachable faculty, this school has many facilities including a playground, library, science labs, activity areas, CCTV surveillance, to name a few. Smart classrooms at New Indian Public School are powered by LEAD’s learning management system.
This benefits students with fast-paced learning, teachers with new-age teaching methodologies, and management by taking over major administrative tasks. The admission process includes filling out the form followed by selection rounds such as admission tests and interviews. Know more details about MET Public School on the page below.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Trained Teachers
- Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Art & Craft
- Picnic & Excursion
- CCTV Cameras
Sports & Fitness
- Written Test - Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Shivagami
- Admission Timeline - Feb to Jun
- New academic year start - Jun