Prince Secondary School
- State Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 10
- Established in 2000
- Teacher to student ratio 1:12
- School Timing - 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
About this school
Founded in 2000, Prince Secondary School is one of the top State-affiliated schools in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Under the aegis of the Prince and Princess Educational Society, this co-ed English medium school provides the best education to the students from Nursery to Grade 10.
The school management lays emphasis on the infrastructure, setup, and other facilities of the school. The classrooms are smart and equipped with the latest resources. The library and labs are filled with international standard equipment. The teachers have got a good experience and qualifications in the relevant field to render the best learning to the students. The authority conducts events and activities such as workshops, educational tours, seminars, summer camps, sports and annual days, etc.
LEAD’s learning management system minimizes workload through automation in processes like admission, fee submission, etc. Admissions at Prince Secondary School are based on the overall performance of the aspirants in a formal test and interview.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Trained Teachers
- Computer Lab
- Picnic & Excursion
- CCTV Cameras
- Written Test - Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Jyoti
- Admission Timeline - Mar to Jul
- New academic year start - Mar