Shree Vaagdevi High School
- State Board
- English Medium
- Nursery - Grade 10
- Established in 2017
- Teacher to student ratio 1:20
- School Timing - 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
About this school
Since its inception in 2017, Shree Vaagdevi High School has been providing a contemporary yet traditional education in Telangana for a few years now. The school delivers state board recognised education to students from Nursery to class 10th in English medium.
Shree Vaagdevi High School has an excellent teacher to pupil ratio of 1:20. This helps in regular doubt clearing sessions and small class size, this, in turn, helps students better understand complex topics with ease. Additionally, Shree Vaagdevi School has enabled AV learning technology in classrooms that are powered by LEAD’s advanced learning system.
LEAD has given access to a diversified curriculum that has been designed with the state board guidelines. The admission process here requires the parents to fill out the enrolment form and submit relevant documents within a stipulated schedule. Scroll down to know more details about the Shree Vaagdevi High School here.
* The fee details provided are to the best of our knowledge. The final are subject to revision and will be shared by the school during the admission process.
- Smart Classes
- Trained Teachers
- Student App Access
- Picnic & Excursion
- CCTV Cameras
- Medical Room
Sports & Fitness
- Written Test - Not Required
- Student Interaction - Yes
- Parent Interaction - Yes
- Office Timings - 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission Contact Person - Ambavaram Udaya Bhaskar Reddy
- Admission Timeline - Mar to Sep
- New academic year start - Jun
Distctic Level Achievement
Extra Curricular Achievements
Dear user, your contact is already enrolled in a LEAD Powered school.
Do you want to continue enquiring for admission in other LEAD Powered schools?