Terms & Conditions Refer & Earn ProgramThe Company offers you the opportunity to refer your child’s school to your friends & earn cash rewards of INR 1000/- on every admission. The Program is administered by the Company, which may outsource certain elements of administration to third parties.
A) For claiming the Benefits under the Referral program:
- User shall fill all the details of the referee in the LEAD Student App or https://leadschool.in/refer/
- Once admission takes place in the referrer’s child’s school, Company will confirm the admission with the school
- On confirmation, the referee details will be verified on the LEAD Academic System post which rewards will be dispatched
- All claims are subject to Company’s verification and assessment of the details submitted by Referrer and Company’s decision to accept or reject the details will be final.
- In the event the details and reference is accepted and approved by the Company, Customer shall provide the Benefits to the Referrer within 60 days of receipt of such verification form by the Company
B) The Referral program is subject to terms and conditions outlined below:
- One Referrer can be eligible for Benefits for referring a maximum of 5 Referees under the Referral program. The Referees have to be different individuals. The offer under this Referral program is non-transferable.
- Referrer shall be eligible for Benefits for referring Referees only to Partner Schools where children of Referrer are enrolled.
- Referrer's undertake that they will not, (a) violate any of these terms and conditions, (b) collect or attempt to collect personal data about Users or potential Referees, (c) engage in any actions that are designed to disrupt or undermine the Referral program, (d) engage in illegal activities, (e) engage in actions that disparage or malign or call into question the reputation of the Company, in Company’s sole discretion.
- Referrers must be legally able to participate in the Referral program.
- Participation in the Referral program by the Referrer as well as the Referee is on a voluntary basis. Participation in this Referral program shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the terms and conditions governing the Referral program.
- The Referrer who has provided a reference to Company shall not be entitled to the reward under the Referral Program, if the details provided of such references are incomplete or incorrect or invalid, as may be solely determined by the Company.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body, which may arise or accrue to the Referrer due to the provision of the Benefits, shall be to the sole account of the Referrer.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify Referrer/Referee from the Referral Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Benefits under the Referral Program or otherwise.
- In the event of a dispute, Company shall have the sole and final discretion in deciding the first Referrer.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Company reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Referral program, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, Company has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- Neither the Company nor any of its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its affiliates shall be held liable in event the details or information given by Referrer to Company is found to be false and untrue. The Referrer agrees, at its own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its affiliates against any claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against the Company, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates by the person(s) referred in respect to the use of information/details as shared by the Referrer with the Company.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, these terms and conditions constitutes the entire understanding between the Referrer and the Company with respect to the Referral program and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Referrer and the Company.
- This document does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between Referrer and the Company, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship.
- The provision of the Benefits is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. act of God or any circumstance beyond the control of the Company.
- The Referral program shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences or any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Referral program and/or these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the parties. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Benefits: Cash/voucher amounting to INR 1000/- which shall be provided to the individual Referrer by the Company. It can be provided via UPI/Paytm wallet.
- Company: Leadership Boulevard Private Limited, a company incorporated as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having CIN U74999MH2012PTC237035 and having its registered office at 4th Floor, B Wing, 401, Business Square, Andheri Kurla Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093 (this shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors and permitted assigns);
- Partner School: Such partner school of the Company with which Company has entered into an agreement for various products and services, and which is in compliance with all terms and conditions of such agreement.
- Guardian: A person who has been appointed by the court of law to take care of a Student personally and / or manage the Student’s affairs.
- Parent: All biological parents and also, any person who is not a biological Parent but has parental responsibility for the Student irrespective of the relationship with the Student.
- Referee: A Student or Parents/Guardians of a Student, who has been enrolled in a Partner School.
- Referral program: The program under which the Referrer shall refer the Referee for Benefits.
- Referrer: A User who refers Parents, Guardians or Students to Partner Schools.
- Student: It means any student attending the Partner School and on behalf of whom Partner School is making regular payments to Company as per terms and conditions of the agreement executed between the Partner School and Company.
- Users: It means Parents and Guardians.